Monday, September 15, 2008
Super Cool blessing!
We found out this weekend that a man from the school (who is a construction guy) has given us an I-beam....I don't even know what that is or if that is how you spell it, but Michael is excited about it :) And, he also said that we can come to his warehouse and pick out all of our cabinets at no charge. Now, I DO know what that means and I am very excited about that -- that is a huge blessing. We don't know for sure what that entails or if he will have enough for all of our kitchen and bathrooms, but whatever it is, it will be a blessing :) Just wanted to share that with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, I finally got to see all the pictures of your house this weekend! Wow! What a huge place! God is so good! I am sure Mike is excited about all the possibilities! It is already nice, can't wait to see all you will change! Neat news about the cabinets!!! Cool! We are praising the Lord with you! Love you!
WOW! I'm so excited for you and so thankful to the Lord! Miss you all. Mom/Gramma
There shall be showers of blessings...(cabinets that is.)
Post a Comment