Friday, November 14, 2008

The kitchen is finished!!!

I am so excited to say that our kitchen and most of the house is finally finished. I shouldn't even say "finally" because it really hasn't taken that long. Mike has worked like crazy and we are so excited to finally have a real home....with a real sink, frig., oven, dishwasher, furniture, bedrooms, etc. We are loving it :) The two bathrooms upstairs and the outside still need a lot of work, but we will eventually get to those. If you get a chance, scroll down to the first two posts and check out the amazing differences :)














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Danielle; thank you so much for posting pictures of the finished product!!!the kitchen looks great. Big difference from when dad and I were there. Everything looks beautiful and "finished". Michael must be very proud of how nice it all turned out.
thanks again,
love
mom and dad
xoxo

Bob Patterson said...

WOW!! It looks amazing!! I've missed seeing that furniture!! :) Love ya!!

Kelly said...

Dani, It looks incredible!! I still can't believe that it is the same house. You all have done such a great job and I love your decorating. I love the girls room with the different color walls. You gave us some good ideas for Caleb's room. As you know, I am living with a major North Carolina fan! Where did you get the comforter for Bryant? Did you or Mike do the symbol on the wall? I can't believe how much work you have gotten done.
I loved being able to talk with you last week. I think I was on cloud nine for a few days after that! Love ya!

Ice-Family said...

You house looks amazing! You all had some great vision and the finish product is lovely!

Natasha said...

Danielle, your house is beautiful!!! You've got one talented husband--I'm very impressed! Such a big change...