Thursday, October 9, 2008
Catch up!
For those of you who have been checking up on us....sorry, our internet has been down again :) But, here are some pictures to catch you up -- the post below is of Saturday's work and these are of Sunday through Wednesday. It is coming along nicely and Michael even said tonight that he thinks we could get carpeting in 2 to 3 weeks....I just can't believe it! For those of you who don't know, we are all living in the house now even though it isn't really liveable :) We were just too excited to feel normal again. We are sleeping on the floors with no carpet, just mattresses and blankets. And, we spend the day in the playroom, laundry room, and half bath downstairs. Hey, it works! And, it is more room than the prophet's chamber :)
It looks so much bigger with all the walls taken down

Bryant thought he was big stuff using that saw to cut down the nasty spindles -- yes, I know, it was very dangerous!
I get so excited every time I get to do laundry in my new, full-size washing machine and dryer
Even Makayla is excited about the new dryer....yes, I have another climber on my hands!
This is my kitchen for the time being....a little inconvenient, but it works :)
Having the sheetrock up made a huge difference





Michael replaced all the main level doors with the 6 panel doors and they look SO much better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!! It's looking great!! Should I pack my air mattress in my suitcase?! :)
Absolutely NOT!!! Your bed is set up and waiting :) If your lucky, I might even change the sheets for you!
Post a Comment